Get ready to enjoy this intimate and FUN wedding between these two high school sweethearts – Philadelphia Pomme Wedding in Radnor, PA!
Andrea and Zak are just plain fun. They are super goofy and their main goal for the day was just to smile and have fun! They found me on the Wedding Chicks blog and I was so excited to work with them. We were able to do an in-home engagement session earlier this year where they cooked pizza together and just had a normal night together. It was so fun to document that part of their lives because the engagement season is one you only (hopefully) experience once!
Zak used to be a chef and she is an interior designer who has great style and taste. They are also huge foodies! They had some of the best food I’ve ever seen at a wedding including miniature burgers, Cuban sandwiches and margaritas! Their venue is hidden away in Radnor in a small and beautiful location. They had an awesome trolly (The Philadelphia Trolley) come pick them up and drop them off at the venue, we photographed in downtown Media where they live. The bridesmaids wore jumpsuits which was pretty much the coolest thing ever!
It was so special to enjoy not only the details of their wedding but also the relationships. Zak and his brother and sister are adopted and his parents are so incredibly sweet. He is incredibly close to his sisters and brother and his sister sang for them as they had their first dance which was so touching.
It was such a class, fun and inspired day. Enjoy some of my favorite images below!
- Dress: Mon Cheri (Purchased @ The Dress Matters, Media, PA)
- Alterations: Nyla and Co. (Havertown, PA)
- Hair: Deja Vu Salon Media, PA
- Shoes: Sole Society
- Ring: Eddie Uvaydov (Owner of The Clear Diamond)
- All Groom’s Attire: Saget’s Formal Wear (Drexel Hill, PA)
- Groom’s Jewelry: Eddie Uvaydov (Owner of The Clear Diamond)
- Groomsmen Gifts: Shun Chef Knives from Amazon
- Ceremony Music: Nativity BVM Musicians
- Reception Music: EBE Entertainment (Philadelphia, PA)
- Flowers: Willow and Thistle (Blue Bell, PA)
- Cake: The Frosted Fox (Germantown, PA)
- Invitations: ShineWeddingInvitations.com (Online)
- Catering: Peachtree and Ward @ Pomme (Radnor, PA)